Air conditioning maintenance precautions
Safety issues to be aware of when handling refrigerants
(1) Do not dispose of refrigerant in a confined space or near an open flame;
(2) Wear protective glasses;
(3) Avoid liquid refrigerant entering the eyes or splashing on the skin;
(4) Do not point the bottom of the tank to the person, and some refrigerant tanks have an emergency venting device at the bottom;
(5) Do not place the refrigerant tank directly in hot water at a temperature higher than 40 °C;
(6) If liquid refrigerant enters the eye or touches the skin, do not rub it. Immediately flush it with plenty of cold water. Immediately go to the hospital for a professional treatment. Do not try to handle it yourself.