Automobile fuel tank design principle
1. Add a thermal cycle system between the engine, fuel tank and water tank by using the heat generated by the engine during the running of the car.
2. The original single fuel tank is designed as a combined fuel tank composed of a main fuel tank and a auxiliary fuel tank.
3. Install a water heater at the bottom of the fuel tank to warm the main tank with the heat generated by the engine.
4. The main fuel tank oil pipe and the auxiliary fuel tank oil pipe are connected with the engine oil passage through the oil passage switching valve. When the vehicle starts, the auxiliary fuel tank is used. After driving for 5-8 kilometers, the switching valve is moved to the oil tank and cut into the main fuel tank.
5, the main fuel tank plus 0 # oil, the auxiliary fuel tank plus -35 # oil.
6. The main fuel tank oil circuit is parallel with the heater pipeline, and the oil pipeline and the heating pipeline jacket are insulated to prevent the oil pipeline from freezing in the cold season.
7. The oil mark display of the main fuel tank is connected with the dial of the cab. The oil mark display of the auxiliary fuel tank can be displayed through the glass tube outside the box.
8. The thermal cycle system is controlled by a valve, and the heating valve can be closed in summer transportation.