Car waxing matters needing attention
(1) Clean the dirt and dust on the exterior of the car body before waxing. Remember not to blindly use detergent and soapy water, as the sodium chloride ingredients contained in it will erode the body paint, wax film and rubber parts, causing the paint to lose luster and the rubber parts to age.
(2) The new car should not be waxed. Because the new car itself has a layer of protective wax on the paint layer, premature waxing will remove the original wax from the surface of the new car, causing unnecessary waste.
(3) When waxing, apply a proper amount of car wax to the sponge block and apply it on the vehicle body in a straight line. Do not pour the wax liquid on the car or paint it in a circle. A job should be completed in a continuous manner. After 5 to 10 minutes, rub with a new towel.
(4) To master the frequency of waxing. The time interval for waxing should also be different due to the environment in which the vehicle is driving and the parking place. Generally there are parking garages, vehicles that drive on good roads, waxing once every 3 to 4 months, and vehicles parked in the open, it is best to beat wax every 2 to 3 months due to wind and rain.
(5) The car should be waxed in a cool place to ensure that the car body is not hot. As the temperature increases, the adhesion of the car wax becomes worse, which affects the waxing quality.
(6) After the car body is waxed, some car wax will remain in the gaps between the lights, license plates, doors, and luggage compartments, making the car body look unattractive. Wax scales in these areas may rust if not cleaned in time. Therefore, the wax must be completely removed after the wax is finished, so as to obtain a perfect waxing effect.