1. Rim: Fits with the tire assembly to support the wheel portion of the tire.
2. Spokes: Install and connect with the axle hub to support the wheel part of the rim.
3. Offset: The distance from the center of the rim to the mounting surface of the spoke. There are positive offset, zero offset, and negative offset.
4. Flange: The rim portion that holds and supports the tire direction.
5, bead seat: also known as the mounting surface, in contact with the tire ring, support to maintain the rim portion of the tire radial direction.
6. Groove bottom: In order to facilitate the assembly and disassembly of the tire, a pit with a certain depth and width is left on the rim.
7. Valve hole: Install the hole of the tire valve.