Menzerna development history
· 1888 Menzerna was founded by Friedrich Menzer in Pforzheim, Germany
· Started development and manufacture of polishing emulsions in 1967
· After a long period of lapse in 1995, Dr. Tilo.Franz, a shareholder, took the helm again and was appointed as a director and general manager.
· Establishment of new production and office locations in Oetigheim near Rastatt in 1997
·1998 passed ISO international 9001 certification
· Acquired Albert Lipp Mixture Manufacturing Division in 2001
· Acquisition of the blend manufacturing division of Gebr.Sauerwald in 2002
· Established the French branch of Menzerna France s.à.r.l.
· Established the Moroccan branch of Menzerna Maroc s.à.r.l. in 2005."
· Established China Branch Manzena Polishing Technology (Qingdao) Co., Ltd. in 2010