Oil pump maintenance precautions
Pay attention to the following aspects of the maintenance of the oil pump:
1. Water will corrode the oil pump, so it is forbidden to use the oil pump to pump vacuum.
2. For substances containing a large amount of solvent, first remove most of the solvent in the oven, then use a pump to evacuate.
3. Use the vacuum pump in the correct order to prevent back suction.
4. After using the vacuum oven, be sure to clean the glass window of the vacuum oven.
5. Wipe the surface anti-rust oil.
6. Remove the anti-rust oil from the inner chamber of the governor and the inner chamber of the fuel injection pump, and add the lubricating oil of the specified grade.
7. The anti-rust oil in the fuel line should also be removed before use. Connect the fuel to the fuel injection pump line and continuously rotate the injection pump camshaft until the outlet valve is clean and flammable.
8. Fuel selection is reasonable.
9. The fuel with the proper label must be used. Normally, No. 0 diesel is used in summer and No. 10 light diesel is used in winter.
10. The fuel used must be clean and must not contain any impurities or moisture.