Precautions for the use, maintenance and maintenance of clutches
1. The clutch must be cleaned before installation to remove rust-preventing grease and debris.
2. The clutch can be installed coaxially or in a split shaft. The axial direction must be fixed. The active part and the driven part are not allowed to have axial sway. When the split shaft is installed, the active part and the driven part are coaxial. The degree should be no more than 0.lmm.
3. When the wet electromagnetic clutch is working, it is necessary to add lubricating oil between the friction plates. The lubrication method is (1) partial oil lubrication; (2) oil bath lubrication, the part immersed in the oil is about 5 times of the clutch volume; 3) The shaft is supplied with oil for lubrication. The shaft oil supply method should be adopted for high speed and high frequency operation.
4. When the jaw-mounted electromagnetic clutch is installed, it must ensure a certain gap between the face teeth, so that there is no grinding phenomenon when idling, but it should not be greater than δ.
5. The electromagnetic clutch and brake are Class B insulation, and the normal temperature rise is 40 °C. The operating temperature at the limit thermal equilibrium is not allowed to overspeed 100 ° C, otherwise the coil and the friction part are prone to damage.
6, power and control lines, clutch power supply is 24 VDC (except for special order). It is obtained by three-phase or single-phase AC voltage through step-down and full-wave rectification (or bridge rectification). The power required for no voltage regulation and flat wave is large enough. Half-wave rectified power supplies are not allowed.
7, the requirements of the automotive transmission system for the clutch