The history of solar film
1) The first generation of automotive film is a coating and composite process film, which was called solar paper in the early days, also called “tea paper”. The main function is to block the strong sunlight. This kind of automobile film is produced earlier, basically does not have the function of heat insulation, it is very easy to fade (usually turns purple), and it is easy to foam after long-term use.
2) The second-generation automotive film is a “stained film”. The dyed automotive film commonly used on the market uses a deep dyeing method. The deep dyeing method is used to add a heat absorbing agent to absorb the infrared rays in the sunlight to achieve the heat insulation effect. However, after the endothermic saturation, far infrared rays are generated for secondary radiation, which is more harmful to the human body. Because it also absorbs visible light, resulting in insufficient visible light transmittance, and limited by its own process, the clarity is poor. Another major weakness is that the insulation function decays quickly, and it is easy to fade and the price is relatively cheap.
3) The third generation of automotive film is a “vacuum thermal evaporation film”, which uses a vacuum thermal evaporation process to evaporate the aluminum layer on the substrate to achieve thermal insulation. This is also commonly referred to as the metal film field, most of which only contain a single layer of metal, and the metal layer is not uniform, although it has a longer-lasting heat insulation, but the weakness is that the definition is not high, affecting the comfort of the field of vision, another prominent The weakness is that the reflection is higher. Similar to the high reflection of the mirror surface, it is easy to cause light pollution. Some products are used to reduce reflection; the glue in the film is mixed with a coloring agent, which is easy to age and fade.
4) The fourth generation of automotive film is a "metal magnetron sputtering film." The magnetron sputtering process has undergone various technological innovations. It can use high-grade aerospace alloy materials such as nickel, silver, titanium and gold to adopt the most advanced multi-cavity high-speed rotating equipment, and use the electric field and magnetic field principle to make the metal particles uniform. Sputtered on a high-stretch PET substrate (multilayer metal can be sputtered on a single film at the same time), relying on reflection, high efficiency to block infrared heat. However, due to the thicker metal layer, the communication signal will be affected to some extent, and the reflection is high. If the maintenance is improper, the oxidation phenomenon is likely to affect the thermal insulation performance and the aesthetics.
5) The fifth-generation automotive film is a “ceramic film”, which is a kind of thermal insulation film that is different from the traditional film metal or dyeing process. It is called “IR film” or “endothermic” film in the world. The coating layer of ITO\ATO (metal oxide powder) strongly absorbs infrared rays and ultraviolet rays. Compared with the metal film, it solves the problem of oxidation and shielding of the metal layer, but loses the heat when the absorbed heat reaches a certain saturation. The heat is applied, and the construction requirements are high. If the film is baked, the ceramic body will show cracks or bubbles.
6) The sixth generation of automotive membrane oxygen-enriched ion-insulating membrane  is one of the high-end automotive insulation membranes, also known as environmentally friendly membranes, which integrates oxygen-rich ion technology into membrane separation technology. The highest-end technology in the separation technology, followed by vacuum sputtering of aluminum, gold, copper, silver and other powders into the coating layer. This technology not only absorbs the advantages of vacuum magnetron sputtering, but also contains oxygen-rich ions. Improve the air inside the car and separate the fungus inside the car. This technology was introduced in 2009 by Ma Di Ke insulation film and officially opened in China in 2013.