The importance of Ceramic Coating on the protection of paint
1. Automotive coating/plating crystal has anti-oxidation and anti-aging effects. After construction, a hard inorganic (silica glass crystal) coating layer is formed on the surface of the paint, which is closely combined with the paint to improve the hardness and smoothness of the paint surface. The paint surface is completely isolated from the air, and no external force factor will never fall off.
2. It can greatly improve the gloss of the varnish on the surface of the paint, making the paint look more vivid and dazzling.
3. Corrosion resistant. The hard non-organic (glass crystal) film itself does not oxidize, but also prevents the acid rain, flying insects, bird droppings, etc. from corroding the car paint. The dense glass crystal film has superior corrosion resistance, and the coating can effectively prevent acid rain. Corrosion caused by corrosive substances to the paint, while preventing the fading of the paint.
4. High temperature resistance. The glass crystal itself has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, which can effectively reflect the sunlight and effectively reflect the external heat radiation to prevent the high temperature from harming the paint.
5. Anti-scratch. The hard non-organic (glass crystal) film layer can increase the hardness of the car body surface to 7H, which is much higher than the hardness of the car wax or glaze 2H-4H, which can better protect the paint from sand.
6. Easy to clean. The ion-exchange coating has super self-cleaning property and water repellency, and is not easy to be stained with dust and dirt. When cleaning, only the water can be used to achieve the cleaning effect, so that the vehicle maintains high cleanliness and gloss.
7. Super long-lasting strong toughness and extensibility, usually protect the surface brightness of the paint, forming a mirror effect for more than 2 years, far more than waxing and sealing glaze.
8. Ultra-environmental use of water-capacity and environmentally-friendly materials, which do not oxidize themselves, and will not cause secondary pollution to the paint, and the traditional waxing and sealing glaze project is likely to cause secondary pollution to the paint.
9. Super water repellency. The surface of the hard non-organic (glass crystal) film has excellent water repellency after being treated with fluorine, so that the water falls on the car body and shrinks into water drops to effectively prevent the formation of scale.