The role of glass water
1. Cleaning performance: The window is made up of a variety of surfactants and additives. Surfactants usually have the functions of wetting, infiltration, solubilization, etc., thereby cleaning and decontaminating.
2. Antifreeze performance: The presence of alcohol and ethylene glycol can significantly reduce the freezing point of the liquid, thereby preventing the freezing effect and quickly dissolving the frost.
3. Anti-fog performance: A single-molecular protective layer is formed on the surface of the glass. This protective film prevents the formation of droplets and ensures that the windshield is clear and transparent with a clear view.
4. Antistatic performance: After cleaning with a window, the substance adsorbed on the surface of the glass can eliminate the charge and antistatic properties of the glass surface.
5. Lubrication performance: The window contains ethylene glycol, which has a high viscosity and can be used for lubrication to reduce the friction between the wiper and the glass to prevent scratches.
6. Anti-corrosion performance: The window net contains a variety of corrosion inhibitors, does not have any corrosion effect on various metals, automotive topcoat, rubber, absolutely safe