The role of the gearbox
1. Accelerated deceleration is the variable speed gearbox that is often said.
2. Change the direction of the drive. For example, we use two sector gears to transmit the force vertically to the other.
3. Change the turning moment. Under the same power conditions, the faster the gear rotates, the smaller the torque the shaft receives, and vice versa.
4. Clutch function: We can separate the engine from the load by separating the two originally meshed gears. Such as brake clutches.
5. Distribute power. For example, we can use one engine to drive multiple slave shafts through the gearbox main shaft, thus realizing the function of one engine to drive multiple loads.