As the saying goes, eyes are the windows of the soul, and the glass of a car should be regarded as the window of the car’s soul. So, it can be said that glass is like the eyes of a car, which determines the safety of the car. Therefore, car glass should be cleaned and maintained frequently to maintain a clear vision.
Then we should pay attention to the maintenance of car glass:
1. Use special or suitable wiper blades and replace them in time (usually once a year) to avoid scratching the front glass.
2. Always adhere to front-end sanitation. If there are debris sticking to it, try not to use a wiper to handle it, and use a towel or other things to remove it carefully.
3. Use glass water for automobiles. This can maintain a clear vision together, add smoothness and reduce wear on the front gear.
4. Before using the wiper every time it rains, it is best to wipe off the dust and other things on it first, so that it will not scratch the front gear.
5. Paste marks, etc. on the front rail. Please use electrostatic film to avoid accidentally scratching the front rail when removing the glue.
6. When parking in the field in winter, it is best to cover the front block with things such as cover the car jacket, clip a few newspapers, etc., so as not to damage the front glass due to defrosting.
7. Don't follow behind the big car to prevent the front glass from breaking and hitting the glass.
8. The ultimate rescue method to protect a glass insurance and plan ahead. Use suitable glass water, don't often dry wipe, if you drop the debris, try to gradually remove it with a knife.
9. Use window coating for car glass maintenance,KISHO G-01 nano-window coating is a fluorine-based coating product, which forms a hydrophobic film layer after being applied to the glass surface to enhance the self-cleaning function of the glass. When a car is driving at high speed on a rainy day, the water droplets are quickly blown away by the airflow, which can make the vision clear and improve the driving safety.
Effect case after use