The price of top-end high-end strollers is naturally high, and their market prices are also relatively high. The indispensable thing for parents to go out is the stroller. The stroller greatly frees the hands of father and mother.
After buying a stroller, you must know how to maintain it:
1. Use a wet towel to clean the plastic parts of the frame. Do not clean it with corrosive or bleach;
2. When cleaning or lubricating wheels, use a little oil or spray liquid for safety locks and sliding parts;
3. Do not use too much oil, as this will cause dust and sand to block or damage moving parts.
4. The slight stains attached to the stroller can be wiped off with a sponge and mild detergent;
5. If it is like the wheel hub of the baby carriage in the case, you can use nano coating for maintenance. The baby wheel hub nano coating in the case uses our company's Si-701 nano coating series.