Common problems and precautions in the use of ceramic coating
1. Use the crystal hardening speed, according to the ceramic coating guide video, pay attention to half of the hood, how long it takes to apply and how long it takes to polish.
For 701, the smearing time for half of the hood is about two minutes, and the polishing time is about one minute.
2. Wiping time, use process, 701 and 901 are slightly different, pay attention to determine the interval between application and polishing according to the ambient temperature and humidity.
Namely: low temperature and high humidity, 701 can be polished at intervals of 2-3 minutes, 901 interval is 20-30 seconds; high temperature and humidity are low (including high temperature and high humidity), 701 interval is 30-50 seconds, 901 has no interval time, the application is over , You can polish it. (This interval time is a reference. The interval wiping time can be determined according to the actual temperature and humidity. There is a slight time error before and after, which has little effect).
3. Change the towel to wipe the surface frequently to prevent the towel from hardening and scratches.
4. Focus on applying and polishing. If the ceramic coating is hardened, it will fail if the ceramic coating layer is hardened.
If you find a mistake, you can remove it with a wet towel and clean water if it takes a short time. If it takes a long time, it can only be polished.
5. It is recommended to use ceramic coating in superposition, and it is recommended to use it twice with an interval of 24 hours. I'm really in a hurry, and it takes 2-3 hours.
Use KISHO Si-701, Si-901, Top24 series products
——Feedback from Thai customer case