Cycloid hydraulic motor operation precautions
1. Check that all components of the hydraulic system are connected correctly before operation, and add oil to the specified height through the filter.
2. Start running for 10 to 15 minutes without load, and exhaust, foam in the fuel tank, noise in the system, and stagnant motor cylinders prove that there is air in the system.
3. After removing the air, fill up the fuel tank, and then gradually increase the load to the motor until the maximum load, observe whether there are abnormal phenomena, such as noise, oil rise and oil leakage.
4. Change the oil by running for 50 hours, and replace it according to the maintenance rules.
5. If it is not a motor failure, please do not disassemble it easily.