Hearing aid structure
Since the introduction of electronic hearing aids in the early twentieth century, the structure of hearing aids has not changed much, still consisting of microphones, amplifiers, receivers and power supplies. However, the volume of each part of the hearing aid is gradually reduced, the sound quality is improving day by day, and there is more selective control.
1) Microphone: collects sound and converts it into electric waves.
2) Amplifier: Increase the intensity of the electric wave.
3) Receiver: Just the opposite of the microphone, turn the added power back into sound waves.
4) Power supply: small battery.
5) Enclosure: protects the internal structure.