How to maintain and maintain the electromagnetic clutch?
In order to ensure the uninterrupted operation of the electromagnetic clutch, it must be maintained and maintained frequently:
1. Lubricants are often added to the movable part of the electromagnetic clutch.
2. Regularly check the length of the armature stroke. Because during the operation of the clutch, the stroke length of the armature will increase due to the wear of the profiled surface. When the armature stroke length does not reach the normal value, adjustments must be made to restore the minimum gap between the brake surface and the turntable. If the length of the armature stroke is increased above the normal value, the suction can be greatly reduced.
3. If the worn brake surface is replaced, the minimum clearance between the brake surface and the turntable should be properly adjusted.
4. Always check the tightening degree of the bolts. In particular, tighten the bolts of the electromagnet, the bolts of the electromagnet and the outer casing, the bolts of the yoke, the bolts of the electromagnet coil, and the connecting bolts.
5. Regularly check the mechanical wear of the moving parts and remove dust, bristles and dirt from the surface of the electromagnet parts.