Main function of the axle housing
(1) Supporting the quality of the car and withstanding the road reaction and counter-torque transmitted from the wheel, and transmitting it to the frame (or body) via the suspension;
(2) The axle housing is a support member and a receiving member for the main reducer, the differential, the half shaft and the like;
(3) The casing is filled with lubricating oil to lubricate gears, bearings, etc.;
(4) The closed casing can prevent the intrusion of dirt and damage the working environment of the components inside the casing;
(5) The axle housing also has the function of fixing the axial relative positions of the left and right driving wheels.