Since the piston of the internal combustion engine works under the conditions of high temperature, high pressure and high load, the requirement for the piston is relatively high, so the classification of the piston of the internal combustion engine is mainly discussed.
1. According to the fuel used, it can be divided into gasoline engine piston, diesel engine piston and natural gas piston.
2. According to the material of the manufacturing piston, it can be divided into cast iron piston, steel piston, aluminum alloy piston and combined piston.
3. According to the process of manufacturing the piston blank, it can be divided into gravity casting piston, squeeze casting piston and forging piston.
4. According to the working condition of the piston, it can be divided into two categories: non-boost piston and booster piston.
5. According to the purpose of the piston, it can be divided into car piston, truck piston, motorcycle piston, marine piston, tank piston, tractor piston, lawn mower piston and so on.