Shortcomings of pneumatic transmission
(1) The movement is relatively poor. Due to the high compressibility of air, its working speed is greatly affected by changes in external load.
(2) The working pressure is low (0.3~1 MPa), and the output force or torque is small.
(3) Air purification treatment is more complicated. Impurities and water vapor in the gas source must be purified.
(4) Due to the small air viscosity and poor lubricity, a separate lubrication device is required.
(5) There is a large exhaust noise.