What are the causes of compressor damage?
The main causes of compressor damage are:
1. The air conditioning system is not clean, and particulate impurities are inhaled by the compressor;
2. Excessive refrigerant or lubricating oil in the system causes damage to the compressor “liquid blow”;
3. The compressor operating temperature is too high or the running time is too long;
4, the compressor is short of oil, and the wear is serious;
5. The electromagnetic clutch of the compressor slips and the friction temperature is too high;
6. The power configuration of the compressor is too small;
7. The manufacturing quality of the compressor is defective.